Job Opening at Peking University Education Foundation (USA)
May 29, 2018
| Millbrae, CA
POSITION: Project Manager
JOB TYPE: Full-time
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
- Report to the President, actively develop and manage donor resources, as well as maintain long-term healthy donor-relations.
- Manage charitable activities for the foundation and participate in various events, conferences, seminars, etc. held in the U.S. for charitable purpose.
- Maintain regular following up, execution and reporting of existing donation programs.
- Contribute to regular paper work, updating foundation website and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience in the field is preferred.
- At least one-year experience working in the nonprofit industry.
- Comfortable in travelling and a fast-paced, rapidly shifting workplace required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, keen analytical skills, as well as interpersonal skills with an ability to work with diverse people and groups in multicultural environments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Deep understanding and recognition in philanthropy tradition.
- Accounting or legal background is preferred.
- Peking University Alumni are preferred.
Please send resume by June 30, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Peking University Education Foundation (USA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.